Fine art painting | Rocky River | A0016

Painting for sell, art for sell

This original fine art available for sell.

Size: 12" x 9". 
Chinese brush ink and color on 300 gram watercolor paper. 
Price: USD 75. 
Worldwide free shipping. 

After 25 years of rich, vibrant, thick and heavy palette knife painting with oil or acrylic color, now I move on to more loosely termed brush painting. I combined the traditions of Chinese painting style and colors with Western techniques on watercolor paper, and the result are very impressive! Although I am not the first artist who was using this combined technique and material, but I thought in the future it will become more popular, it is because the unique impressions from this style and techniques when compare with oil color, acrylic or watercolor painting. 

Buy this painting now if you like it, its 100% hand painting, not print. If you don't want to purchase one but considered to help and support me in my future creations and work, you can do so using Paypal link below to made a donation, your donation will help me going and growing. Thank you!

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment